Scope Program Schedule New
3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering (CiViE-2018) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Civil Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Civil Engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas Civil Engineering.
All submissions must describe original research, not published or currently under review for another conference or journal.
Second Batch :
(Submissions after October 21, 2018)
Submission DeadlineNovember 04, 2018* Final Call
Authors NotificationNovember 18, 2018
Registration & Camera-Ready Paper DueNovember 20, 2018
Topics of Interest
- Civil Engineering Profession / Education
- Construction Safety and Fire Engineering
- Disaster Mitigation and Management
- Earthquake Resistant Design Practices
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Foundations in Problematic Soils
- Geo-Environmental Engineering
- GIS & Remote Sensing
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Irrigation, Water Resources & Management
- Modern Construction Materials
- Retrofitting / Rehabilitation of Structures
- Sustainable Development & Construction
- Transportation Engineering & Traffic Planning
- Urban Planning
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Submission System by November 04, 2018. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by International Journal of Civil Engineering and Urban Planning: An International Journal (CiVEJ) series(Confirmed).
Tsinghua University, China
George Washington University, USA
Tottori University, Japan
S. N. Lagmiri
Higher Institute of Management Administration and Computer Engineering, Morocco.
Umm Al Qura University, Saudi Arabia
University of Littoral Cote d’Opale, France